Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science which capitalizes on the concept of prosperity. It links person’s health and happiness directly with layouts and construction of a building
Vastu Shastra is a Science practiced over the ages is technically a science of Flow of Energy and a Science of Structures and Construction. The Chinese have been using almost a similar Science but with a Different name “ FENG – SHUI”
At the Start of Civilization, Vastu was intended to Serve Residences only as in earlier times, there were no INDUSTRIES or FACTORIES. But as time progressed research was conducted and Vastu was devised for Industries too.
Promoters of Vastu Shastra propagate that it is most authentic and proven advice science. They say that nature consists of 5 basic elements such as energy of planets, air, water, fire and earth. Each carries its own set of dynamics and with Vastu one’s home and business can be synchronized.
As per promoters of Shastra it creates a tremendous impact over all facts of life, i.e., health, life, education, thinking, prosperity, marriage and peace of mind.
In fact “Vastu Shastra” is the science of the ancient “Vedic Ages” of India under the guidance of which one can construct building of structures on a particular plot of land. For some people these principles are still relevant today also. As per their belief the science of “Vastu Shastra” controls forces of gravity and magnetic power of the earth.
The major beliefs of Vastu Shastra
- Existence of roads on the northern or eastern side of the house improves the health and progress of the members of the house. If a house has road on the 3 sides, its inhabitants suffer tension and tension related problems.
- When the digging is happening to lay the foundation, make sure that you start from the east, go to the north, then to the west, and lastly, southwest.
- The plot at the end of a road is also not good for its inhabitants.
- It is good to have main door on east, northern and north eastern corner of the house. A house having main door at the southwest end provides less peace and perpetually tense atmosphere.
- A house having massive main door gives a lot of unsavory events and members residing suffer health problems.
- There should be no doors in the southwest corners or the southwest portion of the house. It is best if the doors face north or east. Doors should also open inside and not outside. When the door opens inside, it stands for inviting popular powers and positive energy. However, the door opening outside would be bad for the positive energy- it would actually drive the good energy away.
- Wall of house should have soothing and soft colors on walls as this gives a tension free atmosphere. Deep yellow, red or orange colored walls give irritation to the occupants.
- All water related appliances or resources of the house should be placed on north east area. This provides prosperity.
- A well or a tube well should never be provide on the southeast end of the house. A well or tube well at center of the house brings good luck to its head.
- Presence of plants of Tutsi, Banana, Champa, Asoka, Aawla outside the house keeps inhabitants healthy, happy and peaceful.
- Residential Vastu
- Commercial Vastu
- Astro Vastu
- Vastu Planning & Design
- Vastu consultant.